Why invest in a Heat Pump?
Heat pumps are a hugely popular multi-purpose method of heating and cooling your home. As a multi-purpose investment, heat pumps are an energy-efficient choice, but choosing the right heat pump for your home can be a daunting task. This is where AB Electrical can help you in deciding the best options for your home.
Benefits of Heat Pumps
- Using a heat pump with 7 stars on the energy rating label generates 77% less emissions than a similar heat pump with only 2 stars.
- Overall heat pumps are cheap to run
- Provide instant heat and Cooling
- Heat pumps have thermostats and timers
- Different Models suit different rooms and climates
- Can utilise ducted system to heat/cool other rooms
How AB Electrical can help choose the right Heat Pump
- Size: It is important to choose the right size heat pump for the room you are heating/cooling. If it is too small, it can cost more to run.
- Thermostat: Set the thermostat to above 18ºC (to combat damp and mould) but below 21ºC (to save power)
- Timer: Use the timer to heat or cool your room just before you get home and switch off when you no longer need it.
Give AB Electrical a call today to discuss your Heat Pump requirements 0800 688 244.